Private Equity Accountant
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Due to growth, our largest Private Equity client is seeking a dedicated, highly motivated Accounting and/or Finance professional who will be exposed to a variety of responsibilities and can handle general ledger transactions and analysis. Flexibility and the ability to multi-task are essential. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for hands-on experience within a professional, corporate culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and analyze the annual budgets including advancing and maintaining relevant center financial and operational matrixes, which will assist in the budgeting process and review of center performance.
- Being a team player by helping and teaching the operations group in evaluating actual center performance and the impact of certain key financial variables.
- Adding value by collaborating with senior management, operations and corporate clients regarding information used to formulate budgets or related financial analyses.
- Integrating budget objectives for individual centers and the overall company with finance and the accounting team in order to analyze actual results and identify any issues.
- Presenting senior management with all required financial analyses and forecasting reports.
- 2-4 years of related experience, preferably in the audit, finance or accounting industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients and outside professionals
- BA in Accounting or Finance Preferred
- MBA in Accounting or Finance a Plus
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.