in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
We are seeking an entry level candidate for a Project Coordinator role. Our client is one of the area's most respected University's that has a reputation for being a great place to work and grow.
The project coordinator will be responsible for:
* Supporting the day-to-day office functions; typical administrative duties
* Developing timely/accurate reports (call/conference reports, recaps, status, etc.), internal documents, and client deliverables
* Assisting with the management of client expectations, timelines, and relationships, as well as coordination with internal functional groups and vendor management
* Supporting all strategic endeavors by brainstorming with management
* Assisting in supervising and training less tenured staff as time goes on
We are looking for someone who is computer savvy, focused, and interested in developing their career. This position offers potential for growth and promotion, a competitive salary and benefits, a potentially flexible work schedule and a fun work environment!