in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
We are seeking an entry level candidate for a Project Coordinator role. Our client is one of the area's most respected University's that has a reputation for being a great place to work and grow.
The project coordinator will be responsible for:
* Supporting the day-to-day office functions; typical administrative duties
* Developing timely/accurate reports (call/conference reports, recaps, status, etc.), internal documents, and client deliverables
* Assisting with the management of client expectations, timelines, and relationships, as well as coordination with internal functional groups and vendor management
* Supporting all strategic endeavors by brainstorming with management
* Assisting in supervising and training less tenured staff as time goes on
We are looking for someone who is computer savvy, focused, and interested in developing their career. This position offers potential for growth and promotion, a competitive salary and benefits, a potentially flexible work schedule and a fun work environment!
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.