in Newton, Massachusetts 02458 - US
Our client is a creative agency that specializes in web, interactive, live event production, video and corporate communications. They crate marketing and advertising tools that attract, inform, and persuade for many large and internationally known clients.
We are looking for a project manager to help our client track tasks, maintain projects schedule, and communicate progress/status of our leading-edge work to clients. The right candidate needs to be a proven self-starter who is organized, energetic, and has knowledge of new media practices, social media, web design, and can work collaboratively with our team on web, interactive and social media projects. You will be working closely with the Producer, Creative Director and Web Development team
- Assist the web development team by assigning tasks, checking work, and providing client feedback
- Assist social media efforts by placing wall postings, creative imagery, researching potential demos.
- Collaborate with and support the web development team in generating high-quality web content
- Take responsibility for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and style of the projects
- Maintain projects plans and schedules
- Attend client meetings and/or participate in conference calls for evaluation of materials
- Track client edits/changes and communicate updates to clients
- Assist in the proposal process.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, set priorities, work in teams, and meet deadlines
- Understanding of Web design, user experience, usability, and accessibility a huge plus
- Knowledge of social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, & Pintrest a big plus.
- Understanding of design tools such as Adobe, Flash, Final Cut Pro, etc., also a plus
Please respond to this ad with the most current copy of your resume to be considered
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.