Property Accountant Position Full Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are representing a growing Real Estate company with multiple offices on the South Shore with a search for an experienced public accounting professional. In addition to a diverse client base, the company offers a friendly work environment, great benefits, competitive salaries and performance bonus.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analyzing financial reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Developing portfolio budgets and budget to actual analysis
- Detailed reconciliations and review of accounts
- General Ledger maintenance
- Cash flow analysis
- Coordination of month and year-end close activities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, minimum 3.0 GPA
- CPA a plus
- 4 years of public accounting experience with real estate clients
- Proficient with property management/accounting software, Yardi preferred
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.