Property Manager Position - Needed ASAP
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Property management firm, located in Boston, is seeking experienced candidate for a property management position. The successful property manager will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day management of assigned properties, including oversight of staff, vendors, lease administration; management of repairs and maintenance.This individual will provide proficient, cost effective operational support to each property and deliver efficient
This position is a high visibility position for a self-starter who is able to multi task and can bring a create energy to our team. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated go-getter that wants to be a part of our team!
- Monitors property budgets guidelines.
- Works with senior management to resolve financial issues.
- Participates in monthly financial reviews.
- Ensures the property file reviews and re-certifications are completed timely and accurately.
- Maintains compliance with applicable state and federal program regulations, including required reports and certification.
- Performs other duties as needed or as requested by senior staff.
- Bachelor degree
- five year’s management experience preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Yardi Voyager Accounting System is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.