RN or LPN Needed-Clinical Quality Reviewer
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
A major healthcare provider in Watertown is looking for an experienced RN or LPN to join their staff as a Clinical Quality Reviewer. For someone who is looking to make the switch from a clinically based role to an administrative/office based position, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door. As an office based clinician, the Clinical Quality Reviewer is responsible for clinical quality review of all clinical activity including telephonic assessments, care plans, and all case management activity.
- Perform comprehensive clinical quality review of all clinical activity
- Ensures clinical documentation is consistent and comprehensive
- Work with training team as clinical subject matter experts to create training materials and job aides
- Provide utilization review for members receiving services
- Identifies training needs and trends based on reviews completed
- An active RN/LPN license in the state of Massachusetts
- At least 2-4 years of previous RN experience handing Quality Improvement or Quality Assurance measures
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time management effectively
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.