in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Professional Staffing Group is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we are currently looking to add a Sales Director to our team. This individual will play a vital role in developing future retail and major account business across all service lines. This role will report directly into the CEO, offer future growth into a VP level role and has unlimited earning potential. The ideal candidate will have at least 7+ years of sales experience along with at least 2+ years managing a sales team.
PSG has received the Best of Staffing award four years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional certificate. For more information visit www.psgstaffing.com or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage the full cycle business development process including prospect list creation, calling potential clients and scheduling meetings to assess potential partnerships
- Participate in management meetings to contribute to the further development of the sales process
- Partner with Divisional Managers on open requisitions
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- Strategic growth planning; handle forecasting & budget process, hiring of new staff, and retention plans
- 7 years of experience in a corporate business development role, sales management or related field
- Prior management experience, at least 2 years
- A proven passion to motivate, lead, and manage others
- Interest in personal growth and development as business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.