in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Professional Staffing Group is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we are currently looking to add a Group Sales Manager to our team. This individual will play an integral role in developing future retail and major account business through their own personal sales efforts as well as by coaching and developing the team they lead. This role will report directly into the CEO, offer future growth into a Director level role and has unlimited earning potential. The ideal candidate will have at 5+ years of sales experience along with at 2+ years managing a sales team.
PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 8 years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Certified Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
For consideration, please apply below or submit your resume to email@example.com.
· Manage the full cycle business development process calling potential clients and scheduling meetings to assess potential partnerships
· Participate in management meetings to contribute to the further development of the sales process
· Manage a group of 3-5 individuals
· Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
· Strategic growth planning; handle forecasting & budget process, hiring of new staff, and retention plans
· 5 years of experience in a corporate business development role, sales management or related field
· Prior management experience, at least 2 years
· A proven passion to motivate, lead, and manage others
· Interest in personal growth and development as business professional
· Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger management team
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.