Senior Accountant Permanent and Full Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We’ve partnered up with a top-tier investment firm in their search for a Senior Accountant. This is an Accounting/Finance blended role so it's a good opportunity for someone who's looking to make the transition into finance down the road.
Our client is located in downtown Boston and has a great work/life balance with plenty of room to grow within the large accounting department. They're also offering an aggressive compensation package to attract top-talent.
- Direct month end close, including financial statement preparation and reporting
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance and account reconciliation and control
- Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and collections processes
- Oversee payroll processing and administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
- 5 years of directly relevant experience, ideally in a Professional Services setting
- Very good general ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, payroll, and banking knowledge
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.