Senior Accountant Role - Full Time Perm
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation with US GAAP and general accounting experience. We are seeking a candidate that is looking for an organization with great job growth prospects, and who demonstrates integrity, an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of humor, and the ability to do well in a fast-paced environment
This is an opportunity to grow professionally within our expanding organization, develop skills, and be part of an exciting breakout industry.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Post transactions and general journal entries to journals and ledgers.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Maintain reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare analyses of general ledger accounts.
- Assist with quarter end closings and preparation of financial statements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience working in a finance department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.