Senior Accounting Manager
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
We are seeking a bright, talented and capable Senior Accounting Manager to join our leading Venture Capital Firm in Back Bay. You will be joining a team of respected finance professionals known for their combination of personality, obsession for problem solving, great communication skills, and the desire to help clients and team members succeed.
- Provide business and financial analysis to support and inform strategic decision making.
- Manage annual budget development
Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting in accordance with GAAP.
- Understand the requirements of the engagement through on-going communication with the Director of Financial Consulting Practice to develop the overall service delivery plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive accounting experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and handle a fast pace environment
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of QuickBooks, advanced Excel skills, and experience creating executive presentations with PowerPoint
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.