Senior Internal Auditor
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
A $3B international tech company is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. This will report to the Senior VP of Audit and works alongside a team of 15 people. Our client is a Fortune 1000 company and has plenty of room to grow.
The position has an good work/life balance - they typically work 40-45 hours per week - and lots of opportunities to build and improve the process.
The person in the role previously was promoted and moved into a different department and they are looking to begin interviewing.
- Perform audits to ensure key risks and controls are recognized and assessed
- Provide Senior Executives with clear, concise reports with recommendations for improvement
- Participate in global SOX testing program to document procedures for identifying risks & assessing the need for controls
- Represent internal auditing on organizational project teams and at management meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3 to 8 years of audit, risk and/or compliance experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.