Senior Manager - Major Accounts Strategy
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Senior Manager- Major Accounts Strategy
PSG’s Major Accounts Division is currently seeking a consultant to join the team as a Senior Manager. Servicing PSG’s largest accounts, the Major Accounts division works with clients to staff open positions on both a local and global scale. Our Major Accounts business is growing, and we are looking for an analytical professional to come on board to help define the division’s growth strategy. Directly supporting the division director and our CEO, this is a highly visible role within PSG. The ideal candidate is innovative, experienced in evaluating and improving business processes, and is proven in revolutionizing client acquisition and retention strategy.
PSG, one of Boston’s leading placement firms, is looking for a talented individual to help us take our major account business to the next level. We focus on serving the Boston market well and customizing our services to the needs of our clients. This is part of the reason we’ve won the Best of Staffing Award from our clients for the last 8 years.
Why work at PSG:
- Fun, energetic, innovative and collaborative team environment
- Hands on and transparent leadership team
- Industry leading training and development
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Full benefits package including health, dental, 401k, and Paid Time Off Plan
- Company paid for Certified Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association
- PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 8 years in a row
- Map out growth planning, forecasting & budgeting process, and retention plans
- Manage client relationships by ensuring day to day operations are running smoothly, compliance needs are met and by seeking out new partnership opportunities
- Oversee day to day of account managers and provide mentorship to them as well as participate in hiring and training initiatives for the division
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- 2 years of experience managing client relationships
- Interest in personal growth and development as a business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.