Senior Property Accountant
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
This is a great opportunity for a Property Accountant within a dynamic Corporate Accounting Team. This person will have a strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices and internal controls. Must be a motivated, flexible, quality focused, team player with strong organizational skills
The Property Accountant will perform accounting work in accordance with established internal policies and general accepted accounting principles under the direction of the Controller. The role will involve partnering with the Controller in all aspects of financial accounting including accounts payable, accounts receivable, maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger, and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
- Responsible for billing and accounts receivable collection.
- Assist in the monthly close and preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Monitor the A/R aging report for past due accounts.
- Monthly general ledger account analysis and balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Prepare and review monthly budget variance reports.
- 10+ years Real Estate Accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.