in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Professional Staffing Group is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we are currently looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our team. This individual will have high visibility with the key decision makers at our major clients to help service a wide variety of their openings. Due to this we are looking for someone who is customer service focused, has strong attention to detail and follow up skills. The main responsibilities will be around full cycle recruitment of candidates for temporary and permanent positions as well as maintaining relationships with hiring managers. The right person will be a team player with at least 3 years of recruiting experience, preferably working on a variety of positions.
PSG has received the Best of Staffing award five years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
- Source, prescreen and interview candidates for various openings
- Manage candidates through the interview and placement process including salary negotiations
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers by partnering appropriately throughout the placement process.
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3 years of experience in recruiting, corporate or agency
- Interest in personal growth and development as business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.