Senior Staff Accountant - Perm-Full Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Are you interested in taking the next step towards a management position? Do you want to grow out your career in an expanding Biotechnology company? If so, the Senior Staff Accountant - Biotechnology is a great opportunity for you. Our client is looking for an accountant with a CPA to take on a supervisory role and join a stable, growing medical device company.
This Biotechnology company has both the headquarters and manufacturing facility located in Boston, MA. Our Client develops, manufactures, and sells advanced technology blood testing analyzers.
- Oversee the timely financial closing cycle and prepare consolidated financial statements
- Manage balance sheet review meetings quarterly to identify issues and verify propriety of general ledger accounts
- Prepares work papers and schedules for the year end external financial statement audit
- Manage accounting intern for daily cash reporting and select balance sheet account analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; Master's degree is a plus.
- 4-6+ years experience in general ledger or financial reporting
- Ability to work in a fast paced high-energy team
- A dedicated, self motivated person that is ambitious and creative. A professional who has the ability to adapt to the needs of a rapidly changing environment
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.