Senior Staffing Manager
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Senior Staffing Manager
Are you a professional working in the following industry: hospitality, retail, real estate, or fundraising? Are you looking to parlay your experience into a corporate position that still involved working with people, building teams,
creative thinking and high energy? Do your friends describe you as outgoing, intuitive, hard-working, dedicated and self-motivated? If this sounds like you, check out this new opportunity at Professional Staffing Group! Many of
our senior leaders joined PSG with no previous staffing/recruiting experience - we are looking for the right person to fit into our team. This role will join a successful company that has grown considerably over the past year. The position will join our business development team and build new client relationships with companies throughout the Boston and Cambridge area. This role will include a combination of individual and team responsibilities including new client development, account management, and team work. We look for results-oriented, career-
driven individuals with proven leadership skills and a strong passion for sales.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a healthy competitive nature whom has excellent relationship building skills and can effectively work in a fast-paced environment while being a team player and individual contributor.
Responsibilities will include:
- New client development - a combination of inside, outside and networking sales and relationship building
- Leadership and professional development of a team of sales and recruiting professionals is ideal
- Prospecting and lead generation
- Account management and relationship building with clients
- Maintaining existing and new business relationships
- Setting, working towards and achieving daily, weekly and monthly goals
- At least 4 years of previous corporate work experience within a sales or account management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven account management skills
- Ability to multi-task, process-oriented, goal-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to make quick, effective decisions
- Strong relationship building and customer-service skills
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred -
Please send updated resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.