in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
We are currently seeking an experienced, Sr. Level Copywriter with experience in interactive media and digital marketing to join our client’s in house creative team to develop compelling and engaging copy. As a key member of the creative team you will help drive social media efforts, PR & email campaigns and strategic concept branding to a fan base in over 140 countries worldwide. You’ll be responsible for developing a consistent voice across a range of touch points including all digital media, print materials, promos and more.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Someone who has experience writing for both digital and offline marketing, this should include site content, banner ads, email blasts, tradeshow, web & print materials.
- Proven ability to deliver on multiple initiatives, in a deadline driven environment – a speed wins mindset is absolutely critical and the ability to quickly internalize brand standards is essential.
- A solid understanding of visual design and a keen appreciation of the relation between copy and visual elements
- Someone with extensive experience working large consumer brands, ideally in a digital ad agency or as an in-house creative at a digitally-led company
- A team player – The ability to work as part of a high functioning, cross collaborative team is essential. We are looking for someone who can take direction, propose new concepts and follow established guidelines.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience writing digital copy for consumer brands.
- 4 yr degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in English, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience writing for a global audience with attention to target demographics and cultural nuances.
- The ability to share and articulate cohesive ideas to drive the creative voice of the company.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills are a must!
A Portfolio or a link with samples of content to recent work is required.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.