Sr. Corporate Recruiter
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
PSG is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we have the pleasure of partnering with some of the top companies in Boston on their staffing needs. Our core values are people development, diligent teamwork and fun! Over the last 18 months, the human resources department has had a tremendous impact on the overall company culture and results at PSG. We’ve helped lead the way to record low turnover results, created multiple promotion path opportunities for individuals and you can see many of these results illustrated in our Glassdoor comments. Check them out by clicking here!
With the exciting growth we’ve seen across PSG, we’re looking to add on a Senior Corporate Recruiter to work with the Director of HR and help lead the way on innovating PSG’s internal recruiting efforts. This person will work closely with the key decision makers for the company on overall recruiting strategy. The immediate day to day will focus on creating a strong passive recruiting function and referral program for some of our key openings. Long term we’re looking for someone who is excited to help us innovate our overall recruiting processes for the future. PSG has already started leading the way for the industry in terms of the technology and process improvements we’ve made in other areas of the business. Additional details on PSG and the job are below:
- Manage PSG’s full cycle recruiting efforts with an emphasize on driving the top of the funnel strategy for passive and active sourcing and screening. This work will focus largely on LinkedIn work to start.
- Work closely with the CEO and CFO on recruiting initiatives and also partner with all levels of PSG management.
- Ensure all new hires have a smooth onboarding experience and integration into PSG
- Proactively help with developing forward thinking recruitment strategies
Why work at PSG:
- Fun, energetic, innovative and collaborative team environment
- Hands on and transparent leadership team
- Industry leading training and development
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Full benefits package including health, dental, 401k, and Paid Time Off Plan
- Company paid for Certified Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association
- PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 8 years in a row
- At least 4 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Expertise working with a variety of sourcing techniques
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a larger team
- Desire to work in a start up type of environment operating within a well-established company
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume to: email@example.com
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.