Sr. Grant Accountant
in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139 - US
Sr. Grant Accountant
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most respected universities world-wide. Located right in Cambridge, our institution is looking to add to staff on a full-time basis. We’ve promoted our previous Sr. Grant Accountant into a Grant Manager role and are looking to bring someone on to replace them. This position offers unlimited potential for growth and provides the change to work alongside an experienced team of 6. This team is primarily responsible for all the federal grants for our university and works on both the pre and post award parts of the process.
- Handling all accounting aspects of the Grants from pre-award submission through post-award review
- Overseeing the management of funds
- Reviewing and ensuring reconciliations are correct
- Staying on top of an influx of invoices due to the size of the grant
- Working on other federal grant projects as needed
- 3-5 years of experience within a university or hospital setting handling grants
- Pre and post award experience is preferred
- Previous exposure to accounting with federal grants and sponsored programs
- Polished demeanor as you’ll be acting as a representative of our institution
- Immediate availability
If you’d like to join our team, please submit a resume to apply
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.