Sr. Interactive Designer (full-time)
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Sr. Interactive Designer
We are looking for an exceptionally talented fulltime Sr Interactive Designer with substantial interactive experience working with consumer websites and associated online marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for overseeing the development, design and maintenances of visual design related to all touch points with users, partners and clients worldwide. This includes website design, mobile and tablet devices, as well as the overall look and feel of the website. This role combines hands on design and direction, working collaboratively with decision makers in each of the company’s core skillsets- usability, engineering, brand identity, product management and copywriting– to help brainstorm, conceptualize and create solutions for the design team.
The Senior Interactive Designer is responsible for ensuring a consistent brand experience and visual message across all points of contact. She/he should be a pro at wire framing navigation flows for the end user and at translating usability and consumer research findings into transformational, gorgeously designed site experiences.
- Lead concept development and design interaction with business managers and the creative team to help define an online creative strategy.
- Independently manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced development environment, ensuring that appropriate brand standards are met across all mediums
- Create user task flows, wireframes and UI design that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience.
- Translate business requirements into concepts and elegant user interface design and interaction.
- 5-10 years’ experience in comparable web design roles on large, content-rich consumer websites.
- Experience developing consumer and/or commercial web application interfaces.
- Pixel perfect skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, composition, layout and color, with a deep appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces.
- Experience with products that have a global reach is ideal for this role, as all design work will need to be customized to reflect the different audiences on an international scale.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, good time management skills and a positive attitude is essential.
- Comfortable working in very fast-paced environment and comfort with communicating across multiple time zones.
If interested, please submit a resume for consideration
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.