Staff Accountant, Healthcare Provider
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A national healthcare provider based in Newton is in need of an experienced Staff Accountant to join their Accounting Team ASAP! As a member of a 6 person Accounting Team, this position requires someone with a high attention to detail who will ensure the integrity of the accounting information by recording, verifying, and entering transactions accurately. This full time position offers tremendous benefits including 401k, paid time off, and free parking!
- Execution of month-end close including the analysis of financial results
- Prepare standard monthly journal entries and maintain monthly reconciliations and related paperwork
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Assist Accounting Manager and Internal Audit with compliance related matters including year-end audit support
- Coordinate trainings regarding day-to-day accounting related matters and other technical matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- 2 to 4 years of accounting operations or similar experience preferred
- Ability to remain positive under pressure and to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication both written and verbal
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.