in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are a national engineering firm who is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our growing company. The position will include a combination of network and server management, desktop support and strategic projects. This role requires intermediate-advanced knowledge of a Windows based environment, including workstations, servers and network.
We have an immediate need for a dynamic, intelligent IT professional whom can hit the ground running and add value in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent role for someone looking for a creative-minded organization that is continuing to grow and make strategic business decisions in a changing marketplace.
- Management of Windows operating systems
- Active Directory management
- Management of routers and switches
- Management of VPN
- Maintaining documentation of server/desktop hardware and software
- Maintain all server peripherals
- Set up of workstations, configuration of desktops, and answering help desk calls
- 2+ years’ experience with Windows operating system
- Symantec AntiVirus 10
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Windows desktop
- Excellent problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of experience and education required
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.