Tenant Coordinator, full-time ~2216
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Tenant Coordinator, full-time
One of Boston's premier real estate firms is looking to hire on their next tenant coordinator to work at a world-class facility right in downtown Boston. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team of real-estate professionals focused on training and development of your career. You'll be the primary liaison between the firm and the tenants so polished communication at all levels is of the utmost importance. Ideally, we're targeting a candidate with a knack for customer service, but is looking to take their next step in a professional real-estate setting. The previous tenant coordinator was promoted to an assistant property manager role so there's already a well-worn path for advancement.
- Monitoring key dates for compliance with Tenant Leases
- Reviewing all tenant plans along with the Project Manager
- Managing a robust tenant relations program and event schedule
- Responding to all tenant requests & greet visitors, clients and tenants.
- Assisting with developing marketing materials;
- Update event/program schedules and tenant communication on various property websites
- At least 1 year of previous customer service experience in a real-estate setting. Prior exposure to a tenant coordinator role is preferred
- BA/BS degree, concentration is flexible
- A passion for real estate and a desire for continued education
- A track record of successfully navigating multi-faceted problems and leaving the customers with a world-class service
- Flexible availability as we're looking to hire the right candidate immediately
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume for consideration
We are equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicant for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.