Treasury Analyst Role - Full Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
The Senior Treasury Analyst will work with a great team and contribute to a mix of responsibilities including the areas of cash management, cash forecasting, foreign exchange risk, banking relationships and investment strategy.
This is a close knit and collaborative team and this position is open due to growth! This opportunity comes with a very competitive compensation, annual bonus and great benefits.
- Prepare prior day reconciliation and provide all supporting documentation to accounting
- Insure adherence to all Treasury SOX policies and corporate internal audit controls.
- Assist in responding to all Treasury SOX auditor data requests both internally and externally.
- Contribute to special projects and ad hoc analysis requests
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or Business
- At least 2 years of treasury-related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as a member of the team and manage multiple priorities
- A desire for professional growth
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.