Accountant - Global Real Estate Investment Firm
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A Global Real Estate Investment firm headquartered in Boston is seeking an Accountant to add to their team. This individual will report to the Director of Accounting and Administration and will coordinate directly with the Property Manager, Department Managers as well as AP and the rest of the accounting team.
- Prepare monthly workpapers, monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and enter journal entries, standard, recurring, reversing, adjusting, reclassifications, prepaid rent, accruals, etc.
- Compile and analyze budget to actual reports.
- Maintain general ledgers
- Reviewing income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of accounting experience with 3-5+ years within the commercial real estate industry. Alternatively, 3-5 years of public accounting experience with real estate clients.
- Understanding of general ledger activity, preference with Yardi application.
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS applications.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.