Accounting Assistant - Event Planning/Marketing Industry
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Accounting Assistant – Event Planning/Marketing Industry
We are one of Boston’s most reputable event planning company focused on all areas of marketing and communication for our clients. We have an immediate opening for an accounting assistant to join our team and grow their career. You’ll be working with an experienced accounting team of 6 reporting to the Director of Accounting which provides great visibility with a high ranking company official. The previous accounting assistant was promoted into a staff accountant role in less than a year.
The ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running taking on various accounting responsibilities that include:
- Entry of all accounts payable and time billing
- Ad Hoc projects on reporting as dictated by the staff accountants
- Using peachtree software for any data entry
- Some reporting needed in excel with basic formulas and formatting
- Assisting in planning and attending social events for the company
- Light calendar management and administrative tasks could come up as well
- At least 6 months of previous corporate accounting experience
- A four year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Able to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel
- Immediate availability
If you’d like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.