in Orange County, California 92859 - US
One of the world's premier investment management firms is in need of a detail-oriented administrative assistant for its office in Orange County, CA. This direct-hire, full-time position is the perfect opportunity for someone looking advance their career and gain valuable professional development through unlimited visibility with high-ranking company officials.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Handling all calendar and travel arrangements
- Correspondence with corporate officials
- Greeting and servicing major clients within the office
- Supporting multiple events and department meetings
- Running reports with analysis prepared for management
- Special projects on an as needed basis
- 1-2+ years of previous office experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritize assignments and adapt to deadlines
- The desire to work with a professional, dedicated team
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume for more consideration
We are equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.