in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 - US
There is an opening in the Cambridge area for a creative advertising coordinator. This is an entry level role, although previous experience is desired. The previous advertising coordinator was recently promoted to Advertising Director, so we need someone who can get started sooner, rather than later. PSG has teamed up with this organization in order to find the perfect candidate, with an interest in advertising!
- Using Microsoft Excel on a daily basis
- Organizing files and making sure all important documents are scanned appropriately
- Filing important documents and making sure they arrive at the appropriate destination
- Answering phones and light calendar management
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn
- Access to a vehicle on a daily basis
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.