Assistant to CEO
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Assistant to CEO
A fantastic Executive Assistant role has opened up in downtown Boston. The EA to the CEO will be responsible for directly supporting this high profile executive along with supporting operations and working with the management team.
• Accomplishes operations/organizational objectives by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against plans and standards; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes.
• Completes special projects by establishing time frames for completion with the vice president of operations; researching literature and other sources of information; analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and pro forma statements; summarizing and documenting results.
• Contributes to the effectiveness of the CEO by responding to inquiries in person or in writing on behalf of the CEO; participating in meetings as assigned; reviewing and summarizing technical materials and data; assisting department heads with special management problems; ensuring that new programs are launched with complete analysis and supporting documentation; facilitating communication to/from the CEO and the divisional staff.
• Maintains quality results by establishing, following, and enforcing standards.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
We are looking for a professional administrative professional who is looking to take the next step in his or her career. This opportunity provides excellent exposure within a prestigious organization. We are seeking someone with 4+ years of administrative support experience, preferably supporting executives or high level managers. Ideally candidates will have 5-7 years of office support experience at the executive level.
Research Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills.
IMMEDIATE availability is required
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.