in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
We are seeking a bookkeeper who is looking for experience in a high-volume, fast-paced office. Responsibilities will include full-cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable, assisting in check runs, and basic general ledger (all within QuickBooks). This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing organization.
- Management of invoice generation and full-cycle AP and AR
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Researching and resolving accounts payable and receivable issues with customers
- Light administrative and reception duties
- 1-2 years of solid bookkeeping experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Quickbooks is required
If you'd like to apply, please send your resume for consideration
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.