Business Development Manager
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Our client is a fast-growing creative and marketing firm who is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. This role is open because the last person in the role was promoted! The role is ideal for someone looking to move out of a lead generation role and start their full-fledged sales career. Day to day work involves working with the Director of the Business Development team to develop strategies for territory growth including new and existing account growth. The ideal individual will be excited to reach out to clients through phone and email to develop relationships and look for new business opportunities and see them through. Teamwork is critical with this role as you’ll be partnering with the fulfillment team to ensure proper delivery to the client.
- Manage the full sales cycle process from identification and outreach to delivery
- Maintain sales pipeline of existing accounts and new business development
- Run presentation meetings to clients in order to close business
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- At least 2 years of business development experience
- Proven track record of success in lead generation role or full cycle sales
- Interest in personal growth and development as a business professional
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.