Business Development Sales Executive – Travel Industry Nevada
in Reno, Nevada 89502 - US
We have partnered with a world leader in travel and hospitality who is looking for an experienced Business Development Sales Executive to join our Inside Sales organization of Hotel Solutions. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our hotel solutions so that we can gain new customers and position the company as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Business Development Sales Executive, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in telesales, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
· Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
· Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
· Consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
· Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
· Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
· Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
· Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
· Collaborate with Optimization and Continuity teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
· 2-3 years of sales experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Inside Sales, new customer acquisition and/or business development experience
· Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
· Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
· Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
· Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
· Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
· Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
Please submit your resume for consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor