in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
There is an immediate need for the state to hire an experienced Chemist to join on a project basis lasting through the summer. This is a unique opportunity during these uncertain times for the right candidate to continue working. This opening is in the public sector and has a guaranteed budget to last through August. If you're looking to build your resume and take on an interesting project as part of a hard-working and humble team, please apply below
· Developing and validating the Hg speciation method using GC-ICP-MS.
· Draft a final validation report.
· Maintain the instrument and trouble shoot when needed.
· In compliance with all the lab safety rules while working in the lab.
· Experience of working on ICP-MS is required.
· Knowledge of metal speciation is an asset.
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry is required; graduate degree is preferred.
If you'd like to apply to join our team, please submit your resume for consideration