Client Service Rep
in Needham, Massachusetts 02492 - US
Client Service Rep
One of PSG's most prestigious clients has an opening for Client Service Rep for one of our largest tech related clients in the Boston area. We are looking to fill these roles as soon as possible for the right candidates! This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some experience in a well-known Internet Travel company, with lots of networking potential! This position offers numerous training programs and benefits.
- Assisting clients over via phone, email, and in person with travel related concerns
- Maintaining schedules for clients and keeping track of travel arrangements
- Educating clients and advising them on possible travel destinations
- Maintaining calm under pressure in a busy environment
- Multi-tasking throughout the day and prioritizing
- MUST be available immediately, as we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible
- Access to a vehicle on a daily basis
- At least 6 months phones experience in an office environment in the last 6 months
Please submit a resume to learn more about the role!
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.