in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Assume a significant role with a large financial client located in the downtown Boston area. Use your attention to detail and expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and In Design to format and manipulate corporate collateral and financial documents such as Annual Reports, Data Sheets and RFP's. A background in Financial or Corporate Services would be preferred but not essential.
- Formatting/manipulating corporate collateral and financial documents
- Meet set deadlines
- Produce neat and accurate work
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and InDesign
- Immediate availability
- At least 3 years desktop publishing experience
- Ability to work full time and on site
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient on both MAC and PC platforms
- Good attention to detail is a necessity
If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.