Digital Content Editor-Higher Education
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A college based in Boston is targeting a Digital Content Editor to join their Marketing and Communications department. Reporting to the Director of Digital Communications, this position requires an individual capable of developing written web content that will enhance the reputation and visibility of the college while driving engagement to target audiences. This role requires someone with a creative spirit and a willingness to collaborate.
- Create and edit content for digital platforms including the college website, social media, and email
- Plan and execute content strategies
- Write content for new web pages and revise existing web content
- Assist content contributors across the campus to ensure a consistent brand message on the college website
- Monitor website for any content issues such as spelling, broken links, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience in communications, digital media, marketing, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to write for the web with experience posting/publishing content
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.