Full Time Property Accountant
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Our client, a very well-known real estate investment firm is looking for a Property Accountant to join one of their most elite teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2-4 years of public accounting experience to break into a top tier asset management company.
Ideal candidates are motivated, hardworking with a true team-player mentality. This is a true work-hard, play hard culture and the organization is looking for the all-around best candidate to join the team and grow with the company!
• Accounting & analysis for a portfolio real estate investments
• Provide ad hoc analysis for asset managers as needed
• Variance analysis - budget vs. actuals - partner with with property managers to analyze discrepancies and present budget findings to senior management
• Support general ledger, month-end close process and preparation of financial reporting
• Prepare balance sheet and expense account reconciliations
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting-2-4 years related experience
• CPA or MBA a plus but not required
• public accounting experience a plus
• Excellent Excel skills
• Proficient with property management/accounting software, Yardi preferred
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.