Fund Accountant - Client Service Group
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Fund Accountant – Client Service Group
We have an exciting new role available in our rapidly growing client service group. We’re looking for the ideal candidate to join our team in a fund accountant role. This is a great entry-level position into financial services at one of the most reputable firms in downtown Boston. This role provides unlimited potential for growth as previous fund accountants have been promoted in analyst or associate roles after 6-12 months. You’d be reporting to the Manager of the Client Service Group and starting on an immediate basis joining an experienced team of over a dozen professionals.
- Working with excel spreadsheets being able to manipulate data and come up with analytical trends and patterns
- Taking incoming calls from clients acting as a consultant for their needs
- Running and necessary reports for follow up with clients or internal projects
- Ad-hoc projects will be added on a weekly basis based on the needs of the client service group
- Attending internal meetings to discuss company initiatives
- Investigate and comprehend data flows and systems utilization of the data
- Leverage technology to improve productivity and data quality.
- 4 year degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- At least 6 months of accounting or finance experience (internships count!)
- Need to be able to communicate with all levels within the company so being articulate and confident are a must
- Proven ability to work hard towards something and be self-motivated
To apply for this role, please send a resume for consideration
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.