Graphic Designer-Marketing Firm
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A “jack of all trades” graphic designer is needed at a prominent marketing firm based in Boston. Designers with a strong understanding of brand guidelines and current trends are crucial for this position. The designer is responsible for product concept development as well as the design and production of logos along with overseeing social media & email campaigns. The firm is looking for a highly motivated and innovative designer who is comfortable managing multiple priorities and enjoys working within a collaborative and creative environment.
- Development and maintenance of graphic-focused print and digital projects including web design and digital content
- Production of sales & marketing material including flyers, brochures, print and online advertisements
- Quality control and enforcement of brand/identity style guide
- Track and review metrics related to design deliverables
- Other design duties as needed by the Creative Team
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.