Help Desk Specialist
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Help Desk Specialist
We are a national engineering firm in the downtown Boston area. We are looking for a Level III Help Desk Specialist to join their 10 person IT team. Unlike other help desk roles, this is a hands-on position requiring at least 1 year of corporate IT problem solving experience. This position will also involve strategy, collaboration and implementation of business solutions at a corporate level reporting to the Director of IT. This opportunity has unlimited potential for growth.
- Troubleshooting and solving escalated tickets for Windows PC operating environment
- Image laptops/desktops and setting up new systems
- Manage backup tapes, monitor antivirus
- Changing and swapping out machines as needed
- Problem analysis, research, and resolution for end users
- Document all information related to case problem and its resolution
- Remote control application to troubleshoot and configure basic desktops, laptops, and software related problems
- Software upgrades and configuration of applications and systems
- Demonstrated longevity and commitment in previous employment
- Proven ability to prioritize tickets and document research and solutions
- High level understanding of Windows operating system including MS applications and software
- Advantage knowledge of PCs, laptops, printers, blackberry and other peripherals
- Remote VPN experience
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: email@example.com
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.