Help Desk Support Specialist
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
One of the largest hospitals in Boston has several openings for Help Desk Support Specialists they are looking to fill immediately. Reporting to the Director of IT, this position provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems and hardware. In this role, you are the face of the IT Department and for all help desk inquiries. A strong candidate for this position will have the ability to troubleshoot on the fly, be patient with employees, and work well in a fast paced environment. This is a full time position and offers a competitive hourly wage along with benefits including 401k, paid time off, and health insurance.
- Maintain department’s Help Desk Ticketing Systems; log tickets and assign appropriately
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software as needed
- Maintain email accounts and distribution groups
- Provide assistance in updating help desk policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate documentation of any/all help desk issues
- 2-4 years’ IT experience, preferably in a helpdesk/desk top support capacity
- Strong understanding of Windows operating system
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.