in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join an international manufacturing company. This role will join a 3 person HR team and will include team collaboration, independent tasks and the ability to work on multiple job duties simultaneously. This is an excellent position for someone who is looking to gain valuable work experience and learn new skills to grow as a professional. We are looking for an HR professional who is eager to learn and has a positive attitude.
- First point of contact for all incoming internal and external HR questions (via email and telephone) regarding benefits, postings, employment law, policies, etc.
- Scheduling interviews for entry-mid level candidates
- Confirming interviews with candidates via phone and email
- confirming details such as directions and interview calendar/schedules with candidates
- Writing/preparing offer letters and other paperwork as needed
- Data entry and maintenance of on-line candidate tracking system
- 40% administrative tasks include filing, HR reception, data entry, paperwork maintenance and preparation, and other duties as needed
- At least 1 year of corporate HR experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience pre-screening candidates and scheduling interviews is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 2003/2007, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- A positive attitude and high level of commitment to job duties
- Polished and professional presentation
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.