HR Coordinator, Non Profit
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
HR Coordinator, Non Profit
Based in Waltham, we are an established non-profit seeking an energetic individual to become our HR Coordinator. Our company prides itself on creating a positive experience for our clients which starts with upholding a strong and positive environment within the organization. This position reports directly to the HR Manager and is responsible for providing support to administrative/office staff in several key areas including processing payroll, conducting phone screens with prospective candidates, and answering incoming calls and emails. You must possess the ability to work in a team environment with previous office experience and excellent customer service skills as a plus. This is a full time position that offers health insurance, 401k, and vacation & sick time.
- Respond to phone calls and emails regarding benefits and payroll questions
- Assist with creating job postings as well as identifying resumes of qualified candidates for current job openings
- Conduct phone screens/interviews with prospective candidates
- Scheduling interviews as well as new hire orientations
- Maintain confidential employee/candidate information using ur HRIS system
- Track and complete reference checks pertaining to work history
- Compose offer/termination letters
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, either in Human Resources or Business Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office setting, preferably in an HR role
- Previous knowledge of benefits or payroll a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent Customer Service skills with attention to detail
To be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.