in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
HR Coordinator We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join a growing higher education department. This role will involve being the face of the department and taking all incoming phone calls from faculty and candidates. Proven working experience with scheduling either in Outlook or other system is required. This is an excellent position for someone who is looking to gain valuable generalist experience.
- First point of contact for all incoming internal and external HR questions (via email and telephone) regarding benefits, postings, employment law, policies, etc.
- Scheduling interviews for entry-mid level candidates
- Confirming interviews with candidates via phone and email
- Writing/preparing offer letters and other paperwork as needed
- Data entry and maintenance of on-line candidate tracking system
- At least 2 year of corporate HR experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience pre-screening candidates and scheduling interviews is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 2003/2007, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- A positive attitude and high level of commitment to job duties
- Polished and professional presentation
Please send updated resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.