in Newton, Massachusetts 02458 - US
Looking for an Interactive Producer for our Boston-based client. The person in this role will assist in developing, designing, and managing the clients site. Day-to-day responsibilities will include maintaining this clients website and entering content via the clients content management system. This candidate will also manage multiple medium-sized interactive projects.
Functional Skill Requirements:
- Strong Internet project management skills
- Managing international/global web production projects
- Proficient content update and data maintenance skills using web interfaces
- Familiarity with Web design/development software and back-end technologies used in the creation and deployment of interactive solutions
- Basic background knowledge of Web front-end (site usability and look & feel) and back-end (programming and hosting)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Knowledge of usability principles & best practices
- Cost/time estimating and budget management
- Search engine submission/page optimization
- This opportunity will require that you work on-site at our clients Boston office.
If you pay strong attention to detail, possess the ability to multi-task and have a proven record of cultivating client relationships and please send your resume
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.