in Quincy, Massachusetts 02169 - US
We have partnered with a well-known health insurance company located just outside of Boston who is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to support the creation and execution of channel marketing strategies. The new hire will be working on a great team and will have the chance to partner with the social media, website, and email teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, is highly organized and has experience working with digital marketing channels. If you are interested please apply to this posting with your resume.
· Assist channel leads in managing the progress of project plans
· Monitor and respond to social conversations / inbound messages through social media management tool, Sprinklr, under the direction of the Social Media Manager
· Assist with the creation and maintenance of the channel calendar ensuring the latest campaign activities
· Stay current with the changing digital landscape and industry competitors, continually monitoring and reporting findings back to channel marketing leads
· Perform regular site audits to identify & fix issues with site search
· Build reports and dashboards to assist the team with monitoring campaign success; continue to monitor the data to inform future campaign development
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of experience in marketing and communications.
· Strong project management, written and verbal communication skills required.
· Solid understanding of marketing principles and branding guiding principles
· Familiarity with using tools to provide insights for optimization of marketing initiatives, along with competitive marketing intelligence to channel team
· Working knowledge of using digital marketing initiatives to increase traffic & engagement including paid search, organic search, email marketing, social media & other marketing activities
· Workfront experience a plus
· Any experience in the healthcare industry or an interest in healthcare is a plus
If interested, please submit a resume for consideration
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.