in Quincy, Massachusetts 02169 - US
Our client, a local healthcare provider is looking for a talented and experienced Medical Writer. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience copywriting within the scientific, medical, or healthcare field. This role requires full time hours and onsite in the downtown Boston location.
- Optimized web content for brain related department, program, and condition pages
- Web and print collateral content on conditions for patient families and PCPs
- Surgical and medical video script writing
- Press releases
- Blog posts
- Capabilities brochure and slip sheets for selected programs
- Special reports on selected topics
- Science, healthcare or medical writing experience
- Experience writing for the web
- Experience with surgical or medical script writing
- Experience writing for both business and consumer audiences
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to actively participate in meetings
If you are efficient, bright, articulate and have all of the above items please respond to this ad with your resume and writing samples
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.