Occupational Health Nurse (RN or LPN) – Contact Tracing
in Hingham, Massachusetts 02043 - US
Our company partner is looking for an Occupational Health Nurse. This opening was created in response to a new process around employees for several group homes around Massachusetts whose employees are now required to get tested weekly for COVID-19 in order to stay compliant with the facilities. The management team is also in the process of instituting a flu shot schedule for the employees for the upcoming flu season.
This is a no patient contact position. The RN or LPN will be mainly working in an administrative capacity. Regular responsibilities will revolve around data sorting and clerical record maintenance. These facilities are looking for RNs or LPNs with previous experience as an Occupational Health Nurse who is also tech savvy and good with sorting and maintaining data.
This is an urgent need. If you are interested please submit your resume to this posting.
- Maintaining and reporting of records for employees scheduled for weekly COVID-19 tests and yearly flu shots
- Communicating with Group Homes around Massachusetts regarding employee test schedules
- Adhering to guidelines set forth by the management team
- Traveling to multiple Group Home locations as needed
- Answering questions and guiding Group Home employees related to COVID-19 tests or flu shots
- Other projects as assigned by the Group Home management team
- Current good standing Massachusetts RN or LPN license
- Previous experience as an Occupational Nurse is required for this role
- Must be comfortable working with data sets, proficient in MS Office
- Must be ok with traveling, sometimes to multiple locations in one day
If interested, please submit a resume with current contact info to this posting ASAP – this is an urgent need related to COVID-19 testing for employees who care for the elderly.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.